Your Bryte Product from Technology Professionals Limited is a sophisticated electronic device, we strongly encourage you to read and follow its user guide. Please also note that your Product may contain parts, which can be damaged if not handled very carefully.
- During the warranty period, Bryte or a Technology Professionals authorized service center will remedy defects in materials and workmanship that result in Product failure during normal usage free of charge in a reasonable time by either repairing or replacing the Product.
- In case of defect or damages caused user during normal or abnormal use of the device, or as stated in Section C of this article (such as Broken Screen, Damaged Charging port etc) Technology Professionals Limited will carry out the repair free of charge but the user will bear the cost of the new part(s).
- Where there is established factory defect of the device, Technology Professionals Limited will rectify such defect or replace the device with same or similar model as may be required.
B. WARRANTY PERIOD
The Bryte Warranty period starts when the Product is sold to an end-user for the first time. This can be evidenced by the proof of purchase issued by the first retailer. The main device is covered by a 13-Month Manufacturer’s Warranty.
No repair or replacement will renew or extend the warranty periods.
C. WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Technology Professionals Limited does not provide a warranty for the following:
- User guides;
- Any third party software, settings, content, data, or links installed or downloaded onto your Product at any time;
- Third party services or enabling
- Normal wear and tear;
- Reduced charging capacity of the battery, which is a result of the natural end of life process of batteries;
- Defects or damage caused by:
- Exposure to abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness
- Not using your Product in accordance with the user guide
- Any products combined with your Product by a third party, or
- Other acts beyond our reasonable control;
- Damage caused by hacking, cracking, viruses, or other malware, or by unauthorized access to services, accounts, computer systems or networks;
- Pixel defects in your Product’s display that are within the scope of industry standards.
- Loss or corruption of, or damage to, data or the recreation or transfer thereof even if such loss was a result of a defect in the Product.
D. WARRANTY INVALIDATION
This Warranty is not valid if:
- Your Device has been
(a) opened, modified, or repaired without Technology Professionals’ authorization, or
(b) repaired with unauthorized spare parts. Unauthorized repair or replacement of any Parts in the Product will, void this Warranty and any of your rights set forth herein.
- Damages caused due to use of unauthorized accessories, components
- Your Product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products.
- The Operating System (Platform, Model, Version) modified or upgraded without Technology Professionals’ authorization.
- Rooting, Flashing or Modification of System Files of your device.
E. OTHER IMPORTANT NOTICES
An independent operator provides the SIM card and the cellular or other network or system on which your device operates. Therefore, Technology Professionals Limited does not assume any responsibility for the operation, availability, coverage, services, or range of the cellular or other networks or systems.
All parts of your Device that Technology Professionals has replaced become Technology Professionals’ property. When repairing or replacing your Product, we may use new or re-conditioned parts or products.