As you may have known now, you can do a lot with your Bryte Smart watch such as
- Make and receive calls
- Send SMS, Email
- Browse the internet
- Take pictures
- Audio and Video Recording
- Music and Video Player
- Pair with any Bluetooth enabled device such as BlackBerry phones, Nokia phones, Bluetooth Earpiece etc.
You can even do a lot more with your Bryte Smart Watch by pairing it your Bryte Tablet PC or any Android Device. You will be able to receive instant notifications such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Email, BBM, Skype etc, synchronize your contact, Remote Capture of Pictures and a lot more
Due to popular demand, I’ll go through the steps you’ll take to install the necessary app to pair your Bryte Smart Watch to your Android Device. Though there are several Apps you can use to pair your device, the one I prefer most is BtNotification, because of its simplicity and great features. Follow the following steps to pair your Bryte Smart Watch to Bryte Tablet PC or and other Android device.
- In your Android device (eg. Bryte IPX 8), go to PlayStore, search for BtNotification and install (BtNotification is pre-installed in Ipair model of Bryte IPX 8) .
- After installation you may proceed to sign up and customize your features, but this step is optional. Then close the App.
- Go to Settings, scroll down and tap on Accessibility as shown in the figure below
- Then tap on BtNotification to switch it ON, on the BtNotification page tap on the tab on the top right-hand corner to Enable. You will be prompted to confirm as shown in figure below, go ahead and tap ‘OK’. Your android device is now ready
- Switch ON your Bryte Smart Watch, also switch on its Bluetooth if not ON.
- On your Android device go to Bluetooth (Settings>> Bluetooth) and search for devices, if you’ve not change the default name for the Smart Watch, you will see ‘ZP-C3’ on the Available Devices section. Go ahead and tap it to pair with your device, accept the prompt and synchronize permission on your Bryte Smart Watch.
- That is all, you should now be able to receive notifications and do more with your Bryte Smart Watch.
Please feel free send your comments and share with friends.